A modern riverside campsite
Our campsite has 178 pitches that are all equipped with their own electric hookup. We offer pitches for both tents and caravans. Our campsite also has a large number of season pitches and group pitches.
Facilities at a glance:
- In addition to our pitches: 1 holiday apartment with 3 bedrooms, and 1 caravan for 4 people
- Free WiFi over the whole site
- Toilets and showers: 28 toilets (1 wheelchair-accessible), 13 showers (1 wheelchair-accessible), 2 chemical toilets and 1 baby room
- Laundry room with sink, washing machine, drier and deep freezer
- 1 grocery shop with fresh bread each day, beverages, meat, cheese, vegetables etc.
- 1 café with large-screen TV and extensive patio for relaxation
- A bus stop is located at the entrance to the campsite with regular services to Vianden, Diekirch, Ettelbruck and Luxembourg City
So much for children to do
The campsite is situated directly on the banks of the River Our, meaning that you can take a cool dip when the weather is hot. The campsite also has a small children’s swimming pool next to the large playground with climbing frame, slide, swings and trampolines.
The campsite also has 2 boules areas and various opportunities for fishing, hiking and cycling.
The campsite hosts the monthly “Ourdall Market”, where local producers offer their wares such as honey and trout.
The campsite is open from 1 April to 31 October.
Does this sound good? Then book your next holiday in the heart of nature now!